The FZ-i Series, a new addition to A&D’s precision balances, rivals our GX/GF Series in performance and quality, but offers higher accessibility, bringing to you a cost-effective solution for a diverse array of applications.
Newly developed, Air-pump Controlled Internal Calibration
For the internal calibration of the FZ-i Series, A&D adopted a direct-driving method that utilises air pressure for its power source. This new method features a simple structure, high reliability and a fail-safe mechanism – the internal mass returns to the original position even if the calibration is interrupted by power failure, etc…
One-Touch Automatic Calibration
With just one press of a key, you can ensure the accuracy of your balance.
- NMI Trade Approved
- Three years warranty
- Compact B5 Size Footprint brings minimal impact to your work environment
- Fast Stabilisation Time of 1 second makes the unit ideal for high speed applications
- Shock Absorber Function prevent damage due to accidental overloading
- Choice of multiple weighing units including counting and percentage
- Complies with GLP,GMP,GCP and ISO laboratory systems
- Environment Setting allows set up to suit the operation area
- Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement ensures optimum counting accuracy
- Animal Weighing Function for weighing unstable samples
- Statistical Calculation Function provides full stats reporting
- Comparator Function allows the FZ-i to be used for filling or grading
- Standard Small Breeze break on all models
- Underhook weighing for testing density or weighing magnetic material
- Quick USB Interface (Option)
- LAN-Ethernet Interface (Option)
- Rechargeable Battery (Option)
Vacuum Fluorescent Display
Bright, bold, blue the VFD is virtually unmistakable from any viewing angle.
Compact, B5 Size Footprint
By taking advantage of our Compact Super Hybrid Sensor (C-SHS) technology , A&D has significantly reduced the size of the FZ-i Series – 25 % smaller footprint than the GX/GF Series, making it ideal for installation and use in narrow spaces.
Fast, 1 Second Stabilisation
The C-SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single point parallelogram load sensing technologies. This allows the C-SHS to realize a response speed of just 1 second while maintaining extremely high span stability. The FZ-i Series will maximize your productivity and efficiency.
Shock Absorber Function
The internal shock absorber protects the C-SHS from the adverse effects of vertical and transverse overloading.
RS-232C Interface (standard)
Bi-directional communication is possible with a PC, printer or other peripheral devices.
Multiple Weighing Units
Programmable or standard weighing units of measurement can be selected; g, pcs, %, oz, lb, L oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, GN, tl, tol, mes and MLT
In accordance with GLP and LIMS regulations, the balance ID number and calibration data can be printed out using A&D’s AD-8121B or a PC.
Statistical Calculation Function
The balance displays and/or output statistical calculation data as No. (number of data), SUM (total), MAX (maximum), MIN (minimum), R [range (maximum – minimum)], AVE (average), SD (standard deviation) and CV (Coefficient of Variation).
Response Adjustment Function
Selectable FAST, MID or SLOW response to suit weighing environment conditions.
ACAI – Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement
For the counting function, the balance recalculates the average unit weight each time samples are added to eliminate errors caused by variations in unit weight.
If the model you would like to purchase is listed below but not available in the dropdown menu please enquire with us directly.
||122 g × 0.001 g
||220 g × 0.001 g
||320 g × 0.001 g
||520 g × 0.001 g
||1220 g × 0.01 g
||2200 g × 0.01 g
||3200 g × 0.01 g
||5200 g × 0.01 g