AXYGEN® PCR Sealing
PCR films and caps.
PCR Sealing Films
Axygen microplate sealing films are designed for applications ranging from PCR and Real-time PCR to storage. They can be used in a wide range of temperatures making them suitable for nearly any application.
- Allows effective gas exchange for cellular and bacterial cultivation, while reducing contamination
- Seals polypropylene and polystyrene culture microplates, 96-well microplates, 384-well microplates, and other assay microplates
- Seals 96-well and 384-well PCR microplates
- Film clarity allows optical analysis during Real-time PCR.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive; no tacky residues that can interfere with optical analysis
- Uniformly applied adhesive provides a tight seal on multiwell microplates under a wide range of temperature conditions and reagents.
- Seals during thermal cycling process when used in conjunction with Axygen compression mats
- Ideal for light-sensitive samples
- Tight seal across entire plate safeguards sample during transport or storage
- Reduces well-to-well contamination and cross-over in PCR applications when used with Axygen compression mats
- Polyester-based with uniformly applied acrylic adhesive reduces the edge effect in sensitive ELISA assays
- Suitable for use on tissue culture microplates, short-term storage and incubation, transport, and containment of biohazardous solutions
PCR Strip Caps
Axygen polypropylene, thin wall PCR tubes with and without caps are designed to fit standard 96-well blocks and are available in an assortment of colors. The consistent and ultra-thin wall allows precise thermal transfer. An even insertion cap ensures a tight fit to reduce evaporation.