GILSON PIPETMAN® Classic
The PIPEMAN® is a robust, accurate, precise, fully adjustable air-displacement pipette with 30 years of development behind it.
Gilson’s PIPETMAN Classic® is designed and manufactured to provide you with a range of robust, accurate and precise pipettes. The PIPETMAN® Classic is a fully adjustable, air-displacement pipette wiht the selected volume shown on a digital indicator.
- Unique “dry seal” technology avoids using grease toobtain adequate air-tightness, and guarantees long-term performance.
- Thick body (handle) in PVDF to minimize the hand-warming effect during pipetting.
- Rigorous quality control - each piston is checked using a microscope.
- P5000 and P10ml are safer and more accurate than glass pipettes. They are equipped with a polyethylene filter that prolongs piston life expectancy and prevents contamination.
- PIPETMAN P2 and P10 models are ideal for molecular biology techniques (PCR, DNA sequencing, etc…).
- PIPETMAN P20, P100, P200, and P1000 models are suited for small-volume dispensing of aqueous fluids of moderate viscosity and density (molecular biology, immunology, etc…).
- PIPETMAN P5000 and P10 mL models are ideal for large-volume dispensing of aqueous fluids of moderate viscosity and density.
- Tip-holder and tip-ejector are fully autoclavable to avoid cross-contamination.
- P2 and P10 are equipped with a dual position tip ejector allowing the use of PIPETMAN DIAMOND D10 (short tip) and DL10 (long tip).
- PIPETMAN P5000 and P10 mL are equipped with a polyethylene filter that prolongs piston life and prevents contamination.
Please Note: PIPETMAN® P5000 and P10 mL do not have a tip ejector